Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Photoblogs


This MCOM blog started just as a class assignment. It's 40% of the grade so YEAH I was going to do it. Week after week, however, I've been finding really nifty articles and facts to blog about, and I must say...I am starting to like this blogging thing. It’s liberating. I am enjoying the opportunity to blog my thoughts and opinions and to actually “publish” it.

This afternoon I was surfing the web and found a photoblog. I didn’t know there was such a thing. It is called VFXY Photos and it’s a photoblog syndication community. I don’t know what that means but it has spectacular pictures. It sounds like a blogging community for photographers. Apparently, you can track the world’s most popular blogs on there. It doesn’t have DOOCE I’ve noticed, but then again DOOCE isn’t a photoblog.

If you would like to see some amazing pictures, click here. Happy viewing!

2 comments:

redcameron said...

I'd just like to notify you that VFXY is a photoblog syndication service, meaning that we take the best of many different photoblogs on the web and combine them into one tool for easy, useful viewing.

On a side note the image you have on your photoblog was actually ripped from my own photoblog: http://nexx.spyral-productions.com.

I would appreciate a nice credit ;-) Best.

Anonymous said...

Great!

My work here is done. :-)