Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Apparently...I'm Not the Only One...

In an older blog, I was blabbering about how I would schedule in time to watch a movie on TV that I already have on DVD, or rush to the radio to listen to one of my favorite songs when I already have the CD album. I concluded that I do that because I want to take advantage of it. It’s being provided to me so I want to use it if I can.

I was talking to my sister about the same issue (not really important enough to call it an issue really, but bare with me) and she does the same damn thing. But her reasoning is different. She would rather watch a movie on the tube or listen to a song on the radio because she feels like she's doing it with someone, as if there are millions of others watching and listening with her. It comforts her she says. And I thought I was a butt. What a loser! Haha, JK sis. (She can really kick my ass)

No comments: